Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mason Rion Ausderau is here!


Wow what a long time waiting. What an adventure this pregnancy has been for our family. We are so glad to see our precious son! As some of you know what we have been going through here is a few highlights that was the last 2 months of our pregnancy. I was diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and had to start watching everything I hate because Mason was growing big as in size! He was around the 75th percentile on weight at 30 weeks!! Well the week of Thanksgiving he decided to give me some major contractions and I was "forced" by some loving friends up to labor and deliver to get checked out. After a night in the hospital he decided to result in a 3 cm dilation and 60-70 % effaced which equals me to no more work and the one word i never wanted to hear which was BED REST! Oh boy what a challenge it was. I am sure I drove Keith to want to have a few a couple of days of me going stir crazy. No. 1 I hate being confined to one area and No. 2 relying on somebody else to do everything for you. NO THANK YOU! I know understand everybody that has been on bed rest their pain. But I am very thankful for everything that he did during this time. Moving on.....within the next month we went back to the hospital for contractions and other complications a total of 5 times! Yes you read correctly 5 times!! I was frustrated and mad and everything else but knew God was in control and Mason would come when he knew it was right. So finally on our last appointment we were told December 27th would be induced date! YAHOOO!! We see the end!
So on that Monday we drop off our precious son Kameron off with his grandparents and asleep we go since we have to be there so early. Well 9:00 they finally start the drip and by 2:14 we have a precious baby boy. I have to say he was ready to come out! Only took 3 good pushes and there he was. Phew.....what a handsome boy! (I will spare all the other yucky details) His name Mason Rion Ausderau--8lbs 8.5 ozs 22inches long.
You might wonder where his name came from: Keith and I have always liked Mason and talked about it with Kameron but didn't use it, so with this being an option again with having another boy we did! Rion ("ryan") came from my moms father's name "Marion". Mason was due on his birthday, which he passed away before I was born, so we wanted to use something from his name for him. I am a very family oriented person so this was important to me.
Well we are all well, Kameron has adjusted very well even though we might be sleep deprived we are extremely happy!
Thanks everybody for all the well wishes, calls, and visits. We are so blessed! We love you all!!

Keith, Lisa, Kam and Mason =)

No comments:

Post a Comment